You can request an appointment in the following ways:
- Online by visiting the Consulting Room
- Through Patient Access
- By calling the practice on 020 8312 8700
The receptionists may ask the nature of your condition in order to assess the degree of urgency and help you to obtain the earliest appointment. All information given is treated with total confidentiality.
Urgent cases are seen on the day.
If your condition is non-urgent, you can expect to see a GP within two working days. You may have to wait longer if you want to see particular GP or wish to book an appointment for a particular day or time slot. If you don’t need an appointment within two working days, you also have the option to book up to 8 weeks in advance if this is more convenient for you. Nurses based in our practice treat patients for a wide range of common conditions. You can expect to see a nurse within one working day.
Please say immediately if your call is an emergency.
Appointments for Multiple Patients
Let us know if more than one person in the family needs to be seen. We can give you a longer appointment if necessary.
Tell us if you want someone to accompany you during an examination or a private room to discuss any matters. Remember that the results of tests can only be given to the patient.
You can book to have a telephone consultation with a doctor. He or she will ring you at an agreed time on the telephone number you have given.
If you need an interpreter, please inform us in advance so we can arrange a longer appointment and interpreting services if necessary.
How You can Help Us
- Be on time for your appointment
- Tell us if you need to cancel. You can cancel online by completing the Cancel an Appointment form
- Call for a home visit or urgent appointment before 10:00
- Be aware that do not take requests for repeat prescriptions over the phone
- Ring for test results after 14:00. You can also request your test results online by completing the Test Results triage